Thursday, April 28, 2011

All about me...

I started to put this in my All About Me section but of course it was too long...typical long winded me :) 

Christian Jr. will be 15 (Yikes! driving begins!) May 26th and is currently a Freshman at Wayne County High School. He enjoys all types of sports and is the jokester of our family. I can always count on him to bring a smile to my day. He is loved by many people and has the best smile! (I wish he would let me Capture it more often in my pictures) Of all the times I visit school with him or just meet with people who have been around him they always say what a great friend he is and how respectful he is. I hope he will always know how very proud I am that he is my son...my oldest baby! 

Nathaniel, or we like to call him Nate, is our second born and he is 12 years old. He is finishing up 6th grade at Martha Puckett Middle School. He also enjoys all types of sports and is probably our most serious child. He takes school very seriously and I find him to be brilliant! (No I'm not biased much) He is an overachiever and a perfectionist. I know he is going to be a success in anything he chooses to do with his life. I am so proud of everything he has accomplished so far!

Gage is our youngest son and he is 10 years old. This year he was home-schooled but next year will be in the 5th grade at James E. Bacon Elementary School. Gage is another one of our boys that enjoys all sports. He has also taken some karate lessons and has a yellow belt. Gage is full of love! (He gets it from his Mama) Everything he does, he does to the extreme! He holds nothing back and you always know where he stands on things. He has been given prophesy over his life many times that he will be someone great for the kingdom of God and I pray that my husband and I, as parents, live up to the expectations to give him every opportunity to shine for Christ. I can not wait to see what God has in store for Gage's life. Whatever it may be I know that he will give it all his heart.

Last but not least, is our Princess Gabrielle (Or we like to call her Gabby) will be 8 years old in 2 days! Gabby is a Princess in every sense of the word. She is beautiful both inside and out. She is Mama's little sidekick! She enjoys getting her nails done and pampering of any kind. She is definitely all girl. When I was pregnant with her everyone said she would be a tomboy since she had 3 older brothers. I know my mother-in-law rebuked this with every prayer in her! She wanted a girlie-girl for a granddaughter and that is exactly what she is. Gabby has a love for singing and it is my prayer that she will perfect that gift and use it to serve God.

So there it is...All about me. You have just read about the most important people in my life. Some people might say that it wasn't about me, it was about my family...They are a reflection of me because everything I have in me, I put into them. I love my family more than anything and when you see them...you see me.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post! I look forward to reading more in your blog. It's a great way to document your family's experiences to remember a lifetime. I now have a new wishlist for Christmas this year and it's to get my blog published...that just means getting it printed hardbound from Jan to Dec.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete