Thursday, September 6, 2012

Gage wins SEAL FOR A DAY

June 22, 2012 Gage participated in a local Boys & Girls Club event called SEAL For A Day. He competed with boys his age in different categories to see if he has what it takes to be a Navy SEAL. Gage took over the competition and cleaned house! We were so proud of him and he was so proud of himself, too :) Love things like this that build self confidence in kids. My baby boy had a blast!
Here is Gage in one of the hats that he won in the competition. 
This one is his favorite :) 

Here he is with more of his winnings of the day, an 
autographed book and (green) hat by Howard Wasdin.

 Best Overall Male for the day.

 Best Male for ages 11-12.

 Best SEAL Team.

 He is proud to be an American <3

Love that smile! My baby boy, Gage. I am so proud of the young man he is becoming.
I hope he always knows that no matter what he does, Mama is his #1 Fan! Love you my boy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment